Access to Major Markets
Wildwood is strategically positioned to provide companies with close access to the I-77, I-81, and I-40 interstate corridors that serve these northeastern, mid-western, and southeastern US markets.
Direct interstate access to major metro markets within 100 miles (total 4.8 M population) or an estimated two-hour drive include:
- Blacksburg, Virginia MSA (2013 pop. 180,351)
- Roanoke, VA MSA (311,835)
- Greensboro/High Point/ Winston-Salem MSA (1.39 M)
- Charlotte/Concord/ Gastonia MSA (2.34 M)
- Hickory, North Carolina MSA (363,572), and
- Johnson City/Kingsport/Bristol MSA (TN/VA) (872,821).
Markets within 6 hours by interstate include:
- Washington, DC
- Savannah, and
Additional markets within 8 to 10 hours by interstate include:
- New York
- Memphis, and